In recent years, everyone's environmental awareness has gradually increased.
More and more people support simplasticity.
In addition to choose recycle straws and bring your own tableware while going out.
Even the plastic wrap at home that is difficult to decompose naturally has been replaced.
It is "Eco Beeswax Wrap".
The beeswax wrap can be cleaned and reused.
It can also be biodegraded.
The waxy surface is waterproof with breathability.
Suitable for storing food or used as wrapping beverage containers.
There are many DIY workshop teaching how to make beeswax wrap.
However, for the convenience of everyone.
Japan has designed a DIY beeswax wrap pack.
Which contains a cotton cloth and beeswax.
With only simple steps (about 10 minutes),
You can easily make an exquisite and environmentally friendly beeswax wrap at home.
1. Place 4-5 old newspapers on the ironing board
2. Spread a cooking paper on the newspaper and then place the cotton cloth on the cooking paper
3. Sprinkle beeswax evenly on the cotton cloth
4. Then spread a cooking paper on the cotton cloth covered with beeswax
5. Turn on the iron at a low temperature (80 ～ 120 ° C) and iron it until the beeswax is completely dissolved
6. Tear off the top layer of cooking paper and let the beeswax wrap dry naturally.
Place the beeswax wrap on the desired container or food, and gently press along the edge.
Melt the beeswax slightly with the temperature of your hand so that the beeswax can solidify
Just use cold water for hand washing.
Do not soak for too long or twist to dry,
you can use the cloth to absorb excess water,
and place it in a ventilated place to dry naturally
* As long as it is handled properly, beeswax wrap can be reused for 1 to 2 years or even longer
* Do not cover overheated food, nor directly cover greasy food and meat
* The wrap can not be heated, can not be washed with hot water
[ Imported from Japan, 100% authentic ]
Content: 25 x 25 cm cotton cloth x 1 (random color), beeswax 15g (about 1 portion)
Packing Size: about 12.5 × 19 × 1 cm