Easy to put on and take off!
Wpc. Bicycle rainwear.
It is also recommended for commuting to school or work by bicycle.
Rain poncho with various functions so that you can ride a bicycle smoothly even on rainy days.
A hood with a brim prevents rain from the front and secures visibility.
With a hood drawcord, the hood fits on your head and prevents obstruction of your vision when swinging.
By opening the zipper on the back, a back space is created.
it is possible to wear it while carrying the bag on your back.
By passing your hand through the thumb belt, you can prevent it from turning up.
Reflect prints are used in 5 places on the front and back to improve the safety of driving at night.
Suspenders are attached to two places on the side and one place on the back,
they are attached to trousers or backpacks and fixed to prevent them from turning up.
The front zipper uses a waterproof zipper to prevent rain from entering,
and the seams are covered with seam tape to prevent rain from entering.
Comes with a staff sack storage bag that has a wide frontage.
Easy to put on and take off by adjusting the height.
[ Imported from Japan, 100% authentic ]
Material: 100% Polyester (inside with TPU laminate)
Water pressure resistance: 10000mmH2O
Size: Free Size
(Width 146 cm | Sleeve length 100 cm | Length 93 cm)
Weight: Approximately 387g (* Weight including package)
* Be sure to attach the clips on the two sides and the rear one to your pants, belt, or pack pack before riding.
(It is very dangerous to get caught in the wheels when running with the clip hanging down)
* Please note that the sound of the bell may not be heard when using this product.
* Do not use for children.
* Please do not ride your child on a bicycle or hold it with a strap, as it is extremely dangerous.
* This product has a water repellent finish on its surface,
but water may soak into the interior from the fabric and seams
depending on the usage conditions such as strong wind and rain. After use, please shake and air dry.
* Please avoid dry cleaning regardless of the type of solvent.
* If you rub or squeeze the fabric strongly, the coating of the fabric may peel off.
* Please avoid using a dehydrator.
There is a risk of the washing machine falling over and being damaged, which is extremely dangerous.
* Never tumbler dry.
* It is inevitable that the water repellency of the fabric will decrease due to the frequency of use and the soiling of the fabric.
If the water repellency becomes weaker,
please use a commercially available waterproof spray or request a water repellent treatment from a cleaning shop.
* Please understand that the color of the image may differ from the actual color due to the nature of the camera or monitor.